Apartment for rent: no longer available W Rascher Ave in Chicago
- 1800 ft2
- 2 rooms
- Indefinite period
Monthly lease, $1400/month with 1 month security deposit, $25/person for credit check.
I look for male students or professionals.
- Free laundry in the building.
- Free high speed wireless internet.
- All utilities included: gas, electric, heat, water, trash.
- Free parking on the street 24/7, except for few hours street cleaning once a month.
I have a 2b/1b unit for rent with hardwood floor, 1800 sqft in a very well kept and beautiful brick stone 2-unit house in the quiet and safe Oriole Park neighborhood.
The owner lives upstairs in a separate unit.
The rooms have large double-door closets and are very spacious, clean, and quiet.
Please email me an introduction about yourself and your contacts so we can setup a viewing.
Sorry no smoking, drugs, or pets.
About the unit::
-The unit is located on an oversized lot (Living space: 1800 sf, Whole lot: 4965 sf) with beautiful back and front yard.
- Spacious open eat-in kitchen with new appliances (large fridge, stove and microwave).
- The bedrooms are very spacious, and have large double-door closet with lots of shelves.
- A lot of windows throughout the unit.
- Huge living room with high quality hardwood and a fire place.
- Free washer and dryer in the unit.
- Ample street parking without permit.
- The unit is conveniently located with easy access to all public transportation.
- 10 minutes walk to Harlem blue line, and CTA buses.
- 40 minutes to the Loop, 10 minutes to O’Hare by the blue line.
- 2 minutes access to the Express Kennedy.
- 15 minutes to the Loop if you drive.
- 2 minutes walk to Oriole Park.
- 5 minutes drive to restaurants, fast food, coffee shops, banks, bars on Harlem Ave.
- Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood.
- Perfect for people working/studying downtown or at the Airport.
|Private front door|
|Private living room|
|Minimum age:||Doesn't matter|
|Maximum age:||Doesn't matter|
|Status:||Professional Starter Student|